Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy anniversary!

It was our anniversary on Dec. 12. We have been married for seven years. I can't believe that it has been this long. Time flies by so fast. We meet each other back in 1996 my sophomore year and his junior year. We had a math class together. We started dating that next year, so that makes it that we have been together for 10 years. Wow!

I love you Caleb, you have brought so much joy and happiness to my life. You are such a good dad and husband. He always helps out with the kids day and night. You are so thoughtful, (When ever he goes to get himself clothes he always comes home with something for me.) He worries about everyone in our family when we are sick. He becomes a better mom then I am. And you make me smile. I love you Caleb, and I hope that I make you happy as much as you make me happy.

1 comment:

H and E said...

What a great husband you have. I feel the same way so blessed! Congratulations you guys are such a cute couple!