Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Girls just want to have fun!

We had a 80's girls night out and had so much fun. It was my friend Katie and Ryan's anniversary so we went out to party with the girls. Half of us dress up and the other half just came normal. We went to PF changs to eat and everyone was looking at us the whole night. I don't know why? Jamie, Josi, and I just looked like every day don't you think? After we ate we went into the mall to say hi to a friend that was working. While we where there these high school kids asked if they could take there picture with us. Don't worry, us moms still got it! Ha Ha. Then we went to Fat Cats to bowl and dance the night away. I bet that everyone there thought oh look at those zoobies. In realty we are moms that don't think that we are getting old. I love all of you girls, love you Katie, and I hope that you had fun. Until next time. And every body better dress up. PS My camera died so I need to get the picture of all of us from someone.





No comments: