Well we had an early birthday party for Trey. His birthday is Dec. 28 but I hate that it is so close to Christmas and with Brennan now being two week after that I needed to spread them out. My sister Joy was going to be in town so I thought with the cousins here why not have a party. It was so cute thought Trey was saying "it is December 28th today", we all just went along with it.
That morning was crazy. I did Joys, Conrad, and my grandma's hair and then had to pick up food and balloons and stuff. So Caleb made the cake and he did a great job. He bought the ship, Luke and R2D2 that crash on Yoda planet. So he smashed the ship into the cake to make it look like it crashed. So If anyone needs a cake made just ask Caleb.
I love you Trey, you have brought so much joy into our lives. You are so thoughtful and always will say I love you, the best is when we put you down for bed you will tell us "sweat dreams". You are a great older brother and a great son. We love you and Happy Birthday! Can you tell he loves Star Wars.
We had been asking Brayden to do a magic show for us so for Treys Birthday he finally agreed. He did one for us this last summer and he did this trick on Conrad and he freaked out because he doesn't wear a bra. Well Rick wasn't there so we had to do that trick on him.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Happy Early Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It was such a fun party. I was way impressed with the magic show. Way to go Braden.
YeSSS! Another star wars GEek out there.. good thing yours is your kid though!! =) My husband would have paid good money for the cake Caleb made Trey!!
I hear ya with the December birthday blues! I have Bailey's birthday Dec 13! AHHH! I hope you are enjoying your holiday prep!
xxoxo
Shan
My little boy is also OBSESSED with starwars... I can honestly say I know nothing about it and have never even seen an episode.
He has battles that take over the house, he loves those galactic hero's! Funny boys!
Post a Comment