Monday, May 5, 2008

Look how big I am!

Brennan is getting so big! I'm so glad that his cheeks are getting big. I thought that he might be a skinny baby, but I think he is getting nice rolls. He is such a cute baby. He turned three months and he is a new baby. He is so happy and cute. I will go in his room in the morning and he will be laying there with a smile on his face. Trey never did that it was always instant cry, but Brennan will lay there and smile and kick it is so cute.



7 comments:

Tiffani Ford said...

He is so darling! It was so fun talking to you the other day. Hope all is well. Good luck with two kids, you are so brave!

Weight Family said...

Brennan is so cute. Hunter loved looking at him in church. I am glad we have babies to keep us entertained!

Nicole said...

I love Brennan's smile! He is such a cute kid and definitely has some cute cheeks! I love it when babies are happy when they wake up!

Sarah Jayne said...

He is getting big! I am glad he is getting rolls too! I think you gotta feel cheeted if you don't get to have a baby with rolls! I figure they can get as big as they want as long as they are born small right!!!

Peggy said...

SO HANDSOME--Adorable!

H and E said...

He is so cute, I need to see him before he gets even bigger! P.S. I just read Trey's quotes along the side, they are hilarious you definately have your hands full!

The Carter Family said...

He is getting so big!! He is so cute. Thanks for being such a great friend.