In memory of our friend Ryan Cox, they are putting a 5k run for him and his family. Please tell everyone that you know to come and support Katie and her beautiful little girls. It is on Monday May 26, memorial day at 8:00 a.m.. It starts at the American Fork Rec. It is $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids(1 mile run or walk). click onhttp://ryancoxmemories.blogspot.com it should have a link on there to sign up for the race. You can also donate money to help as well. If you donate anything we will put your name on the t-shirt. Come out and support!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I talked to my neighborhood friends that run and e-mailed to all my highschool friends, so hopefully that helps. I am now trying to talk Ryan into doing it with me (he is going to be the hardest to convince). But I will for sure be there.
Post a Comment