Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trey thinks that everything is his "Favorite Trick." And he thinks that he is so big that he can stand to go to the bathroom. So he had to go one day and and he started to spray up and down saying "arriba, bajo, arriba, bajo." He learned up and down in spanish from Dora the Explorer. So I told him to stop and he said " but mom this is my favorite trick." I was laughing so hard. So if you hear the water swirling when Trey is going to the bathroom that is what he is doing. But don't worry he knows if he sprays out he has to clean it.
7 comments:
What a handsome little devil! I think he looks a lot like your baby pictures!
Wow, look at all that hair he had. I still can't believe how big he is getting!!
I can't believe he needed a haircut already. Carston's head is too big so his hair is really spread out. by the way I love your new background
you're blog is so cute & your boys are adorable! i miss playing bunco with you! :)
He is so adorable! I still can't believe I haven't seen him in person! Thanks for Bunco the other night you were a great host!
Its not fair your baby boys have so much hair and my girls are bald. I can't believe how big he is. They grow up way to fast.
It's Meg how are you? I saw your name on Liza's blog I hope you don't mind...Your baby is so cute! You'll have to check out my blog so we can keep in touch, the address is: abeandmeg.blogspot.com
I added you to my friends list I hope that okay with you.
Post a Comment