It was our annual neighborhood Halloween party. We have lived in this neighborhood for over two years now and we have so much fun with all of the parties. This party everyone usually will get decked out. So I had to steal Katie's dress from bunco because I thought it was so beautiful! I had to look my best, and we were so happy to find our other sister wife at the party. I didn't get pictures of everyone so enjoy the ones I have. Don't worry that we look like we are 15 years old. 


Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You have no idea how jealous I am right now. I love Cyd and Ryan's halloween party and I am so sad to be far away and not be able to be there. You guys look awesome, I love your costumes, it looks like you all had a blast!
Interesting choice of fu@%*^ music bit@^! Whoa! Nice pictures though, looked like fun!
I am impressed you still have your cheer outfit! Good work! Your kids are adorable!
Shan
The polyg picture is totally creepy. Caleb does make a good polygamist.
Post a Comment