Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We went to the dinosaur museum last night. Trey loves going there. We promised him that if he was good when I cut his hair that we would take him. He was so good! He sat so still and just asked once "are we almost done." Usally he thinks that I'm going to cut his ear, I don't know why because I have never cut him. But it could be scary to have these viberating things by your ears.









Don't worry these are not my sun glasses. They are the 3D glass you wear in the theater.











2 comments:

H and E said...

SO fun! I can't belive how big they are getting, I love Brennan's little mowhawk. Your family is adorable!

Elisa said...

Its funny that he still doesn't like getting his hair cut! I remember him screaming in the salon when you would cut his hair and telling me I was going to have to cut it because you couldn't take it. lol.