Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tibble Fork

We wanted to go up the canyon to have a picnic. So we told Trey that we where going to a lake up in the mountains, and he wanted to fish. So when we got into the car Trey asked "Dad do you think that I will catch a fish?" He didn't want to tell him that in the middle of the day we probably won't get anything but we still had so much fun. Trey had so much fun running in the water because " my pants will dry". That is a huge improvement he use to get wet and cry.






The water in front of us was so mossy and muddy it was gross. But we eventually found a better spot.








6 comments:

H and E said...

So fun! Those are the experiences when you are a kid that you never forget! Looks like you guys had an eventful day. You are a trooper to pack two little boys into the mountains!

Meg and Abe said...

I love Tibble Fork. That's where Abe proposed to me.

Peggy said...

Brennan is getting so big! How fun! We miss you guys!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

fun! I haven't been up AF canyon in forever! I forget how beautiful it is! your kids are getting so big...how FUN!

Tori and Steve said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I love taking the kids to the mountains! I just found your cute blog and added you to my friends list!

Molly said...

Looks like fun! Send me your email so I can't invite you to see my blog! I told one of the neighborhood boys that I would pay him 10 bucks if he would come and pass levels and buy the "ghosts" on lego starwars! I can't stand it anymore! Trey will have to come play again!