Sorry this is a lot of pictures at one time, but I haven't entered anything for a log time so you get a whole collage of different pics. First you get Brennan with his new hair cut. He has a mohawk, how cute is he! He has his two bottom teeth and is getting an opion on things, what's up with that.
Next we went to the zoo with Mary, Aden, and Sophie our friends. We had such a good time. I haven't seen Mary is such a long time, it was good to catch up with her. We need to get together more Mary.
Then I found Trey in his underwear out side one morning blowing bubbles. And I asked what he was doing and he said " You forgot to put my clothes on silly."
Trey got a new back pack for school and he was so excited, he loves Spiderman! And then Trey and Brennan love to splash together in the tub.
Caleb plays softball every summer and Trey loves to run around the bases. All around we have had a good end of the summer.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
A Lot of Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute pictures! Your hair is getting so long!
Cute pictures of everyone!
OH my I can't beleive how big Brennon is getting, he is absolutely adorable, but that is to be expected with you!
My gosh your baby is huge and you look hot!
I can't believe how big your kids are...when did that happen? We are way too young to have kids this old...Right? Well sure miss you give me a call some time if your bored. I would love to chat!
Post a Comment