Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jazz game/ Ladies Man!

Last Saturday Caleb and Brooks (Calebs Brother) took Trey and Austin (Treys cousin) to the Jazz game. They had so much fun. It is times like this that I'm glad that we have boys for Caleb. Caleb said that the boys were yelling DEFENCE, cheering and jumping up and down for the Jazz the whole time. Well there was a group of girls behind them that were girlfriends of the other team. So they were cheering for the Warriors. Well Trey turned around and said "You are cheering for the wrong team." After that they were in love with him. They had to take 15 or more pictures with him and Austin. Caleb got one picture. I always thought Trey would be a ladies man but I didn't think so soon. But it is sad that the Jazz lost to the Warriors. Bad Bad.



2 comments:

Tandi Davis said...

That is hilarious!!!
BTW--my blog is FINALLY up and running! Only 1 year after you came and helped me set it up...man, am I on top of it, or what???? See you friday!

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Cute pics Michelle. Whoa Trey. Slow down man. Love the pic of Brennan & the Easter Bunny - not as happy as Trey. :D