Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fancy Nancy

It was my niece Skylar's birthday, and she wanted a Fancy Nancy party. We went to Dear Lizzy's for a tea party. It was so much fun to be with the girls. I have to admit that it made me sad that I don't have a girl, but maybe one day. Thank you so much Wendy and Skylar for inviting me to such a great party. We need to dress up more often.




These cup cakes were amazing. They looked like real flowers. Some people are so talented.

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Those cupcakes are amazing! That looks like fun. You'll have girls one day and you'll be the perfect girl mom...
And your boys are so cute. That singing is totally in tune.
p.s. Check out my latest post, you'll remember...

Brooks and Wendy said...

Thanks so much for coming and dressing up! I think we need to do that more often - even though I'm not a true "Fancy Nancy", I think I could handle it for a day! I had such a fun time with everyone! :)

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Okay, what a fun day. You look perfect for the occasion. I'll be seeing you soon... Can't wait.