Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brennan!

I can't believe that Brennan is one year old. This last year has gone by so fast. Brennan has brought such a joy and happiness to our family. He is so easy going and happy. I love his dimple, blue eyes, Blondie hair, and great smile. He has the cutiest chicklets for front teeth ever. We love you Brennan and love having you in our family.







5 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Happy birthday brennan can't believe it's been a year. It goes by so fast.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet and nice. Is Caleb out of work too? If so I pray that you will find something quickly. Take care.

bladenfamily said...

I refuse to believe that he is a year old and I haven't seen him yet! We're coming up in Feb. Hopefully I'll see you then!

Weight Family said...

He is a super cute kid... seriously. You guys make cute boys!

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Okay, I checked out the roller skating. Very funny. Yup, you two make cute kids!