Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Pioneer day!

On July 24th we did more then we did on the 4th of July. Caleb's sister Peggy and her family was in town so we had to party! All of the guys went golfing that morning and Peggy, Maddy, all of our boys and I went to the Fiesta days parade in Spanish Fork. Peggy's Aunt, Uncles, cousins, and grandma live there and she wanted to go see them. Trey had so much fun. Even though he would not look or smile for the camera. And Aunt Carla held Brennan for half of the parade so that was so nice. After we went over to there house and had a BBQ with wonderful food.


So sad though that night we went to the Orem Owls game and I took my camera but good thing I had down loaded these pictures before the game, because the whole sim card was not working and I can't pull anything up. I was so sad.
Trey was wanting to get candy the whole time but all of the other kids were bigger and faster. So when he finally got his "Yum Yums" what he calls M&Ms and a taffy he looked at me and said. "Mom I'm so happy to get these!" It was so cute.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know those kids at parades can be brutal. I can't wait till Asha is big enough to beat down some toddlers in pursuit of candy.

Jamie said...

I love the pics!

Natalie said...

Hey - we are background twinners! My sis did that for me...what a saint! Love the new pix. I need to add you on my sidebar now. I'll get going on that. :)

Anonymous said...

Um you are almost as bad as Krysta. When are you going to update this thing?