We had a birthday party for Jackson and Stephanie, Treys cousins. Jackson is 1 and Steph. is 7 . They are here from out of town and they never get to have a birthday party with all the family. So we all went to Kangaroo Zoo and had so much fun. All the kids were having so much fun that after awhile all of the parents had to join in. Caleb, Brooks, Zach, and Alan were trying to knock everyone down when they would climb up to the slides. It was pretty funny. We have a good family.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I'm so sad that we missed it the girls always have so much fun there.
Hey, I saw your blog on Becca's.
Your boys are adorable. They are lucky to have such a fun mom & dad.
I love this little blogging world to help stay in touch. Other than the run-in at Costco it has been too long since I've seen ya!
Take care!
Post a Comment